Friday 11 April 2008

Bored this weekend

If you are bored this weekend there is no need to cry while m*sturbate watching Hannah Montana wondering if what you are doing is illegal. No! there is a new craze for everyone sweeping the nation "protesting". The Olympics is high on the list for professional protestors because of the fact it is being staged in China. I have to say I agree, I mean China really how on earth am I supposed to get there. It's f*cking miles.
Of course it is important to stand up for what you believe in. In America this week people protested the Chinese Olympics from California. A brilliant idea! Next year I will be combating 3rd world debt in Benidorm. This is the culmnination of years personal protests I have been staging for years in the form of John Lennon style sit ins. These normally happen every weeknight between 11pm and 7am. Sometimes I feel so strongly about an issue after discussing it at length in a pub the night before that I will not get out of bed all day.
As always the most important thing to remember while protesting is to be unshaved, unkempt, unatheletic and reak of marajuana. If you think you could work anywhere dressed like you are on a protest you need to go home change into a bin linner and sh*t yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.