Friday 11 April 2008

Passing abuse

As I walked along the street on my phone a young man pointed out from a passing car that I would look and feel a lot healthier if I exercised more. A valid point given that I would even be overweight in America but I felt his phrasing left a little to be desired. His exact words were "hey you fat f*ck if you spent more time on the treadmill.." (he trailed off as his car passed). Maybe this was just an aggressive marketing campaign for a local gymnasium but I felt the need to point out he had upset me. I walked up to the traffic lights and politely expressed my feelings. Unfortunately due to a small miscalculation of my thoughts I accidentally beat him unconscious with his own wing mirror.

I walked away confident he would forgive me for my error as I have now forgiven him.

No comments: